Nanoscience and Engineering Lab
Recent Group News
· February 2021: Congratulations to PhD student Shakir Bin Mujib on winning 2nd position in the Graduate Student Poster Competition at the 45th International Conference and Expo on Advanced Ceramics and Composites (ICACC2021) conference.
· January 2021: Congratulations to Zhongkan Ren. Recent work on high temperature ceramic fibers published in Materials | An Open Access Journal. Impact factor 3.057l.
· November 2020: Congratulations to PhD student Davi Soares on winning 1st position at the ICACC Graduate Student Poster Competition. LINK
· October 2020: Congratulations to Zhongkan Ren. Recent work on high temperature ceramic fibers published in RSC-Advances journal.
· September 2020: Recent work on Design, Characterization, and Application of Elemental 2D Materials for Electrochemical Energy Storage appeared in RSC journal. Congrats Shakir, Zhongkan and Davi! LINK
· August 2020: Recent work on WTe2 layered material published in Nanotechnology journal. Congrats Davi! LINK
· August 2020: Congratulations to Zhongkan Ren for successfully defending his PhD thesis!
· August 2020: Singh organized 3rd Annual International (virtual) workshop on PDC and ceramic composite materials. LINK
· August 2020: Graduate students Zhongkan, Shakir and Davi delivered poster and oral presentations at the ACS Fall 2020 National Meeting & Exposition.
· August 2020: Graduate student Davi presented his collaborative research MXene at the MXene 2020 virtual conference.
· June 2020: Singh awarded the College of Engineering Dean’s Award of Excellence in Research.