Shing I Chang
228 Durland Hall
D. Industrial and Systems Engineering, August 1991.
The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio.
M. S. E. Industrial and
Management Systems Engineering, June 1987.
Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona.
B. S. Industrial Engineering, June 1983.
Tsing-Hua University, Hsin-Tsu, Taiwan.
- Courses Taught
- IMSE 541 - Introduction to
Statistical Quality Control
- IMSE 530 - Industrial Project
- IMSE 641 - Statistical
Process Control in Manufacturing
- IMSE 685 - Principles of
Manufacturing Information Systems
- IMSE 841 - Advanced Topics in
- IMSE 872 - Industrial
Forecasting Techniques and Applications
- IMSE 892 - Graduate Student
- GPS Data Integration for
Three-Dimensional Spatial Model of Kansas
Highways (KDOT; 2001-2003)
Analysis for Selection and Classification Using Fuzzy Measure and
Reasoning (ONR; 2001-2002)
- Distributed Data Mining and
Knowledge Discovery System for Navy Personnel Research (ONR;2000-2001)
- Wavelet Analysis for Quality
Engineering (AMI; 1998-1999)
- Research Initiation Award (NSF; 1994-1997)
- A Neural Network Approach for
Process Control (AMI; 1995-1996)
- Quality Engineering Lab (NSF; 1992-1994)
- TQM Systems for ISO 9000
Standard (MAMTC; 1992-1993)
- Enhancing Mfg. Eng.
Education (SME; 1993)
- IQS-LTV TQM software ( SME;
- Short Run SPC (AMI; 1992-1994)
- Fuzzy Set and Neural Network
in Quality Engineering (AMI; 1992-1993)
- Total Quality Management
Systems for ISO 9000 Documentation
- Short Run SPC Planner
- College Course and
- ABET 2000 Task Force
- Department Industrial
Engineering Curriculum Committee
- Department Equipment
Last Update 9/23/2003
Shing I Chang (changs@.ksu.edu)
and suggestions go to